I am not worthy, and I must work very hard to be in union with Him. Only with Him is it possible.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
DEAR ANNETTE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT...AND CHALLENGING TIME! THIS IS HOW WE GROW AND WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU AND MISS YOU. STAY IN TOUCH WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU. PEACE IN CHRIST, KELLEY, PHIL, OLIVIA AND NATHAN
We rented Austrian clothes and learned Austrian dances.
Austrian slap dancers
God is awesome.
Guten Tag!
Hey ya'll. Welcome to the blog I've created while I'm studying here in Austria. To the left is the most current blog I have written; below this column you can look at the previous blogs.
1 comment:
DEAR ANNETTE,
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT...AND CHALLENGING TIME! THIS IS HOW WE GROW AND WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU AND MISS YOU. STAY IN TOUCH WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU.
PEACE IN CHRIST,
KELLEY, PHIL, OLIVIA AND NATHAN
Post a Comment