Monday, February 16, 2009

-Updated

It snowed last night. The snow is up to my waist when I walked outside! I never knew that could happen! I stood in it, it was fun. The snow piles are higher than me. Father John, you might be right about there being ten feet of snow . . .



Finally, I am up-to-date on my weekends. If you look to the right of the screen and scroll down a bit, you will be able to see the blogs and click on the one you have not read, since I posted several at a time this time.

I feel I put so little on these blogs. There is so much to show and tell (Christopher, pun intended) so it makes it difficult to shorten it to a quick blog. When I'm back in Texas I'll be able to share more.

I really want to thank all of you who are supporting me, support in all ways. Coming to Austria was the farthest thing from my mind when I found out I was going. I am so grateful to be here, to experience and see these things. It's hard to find words and time to describe all that I've seen and done. The travels are wonderful, and I enjoy being able to continue studying what I've wanted to study for so long. I'm learning so much at school and on the weekends. Thank you.

No comments: