I'm fixin' to leave for Poland in 15 minutes! I spent a lot of time prepping for a big exam I had today, so still not blog about my other two trips; however, no school Mondy because we get back Sundy 3am.
This is a school trip, we are taking at least three buses.
Blog when I get back!
Thanks for your prayers this week in regards to my schoolwork. I tried very hard and think I did well on all I had due this week (but we'll see what the grades come out to be :D).
My roommate says I gotta go! Tata!
This is a school trip, we are taking at least three buses.
Blog when I get back!
Thanks for your prayers this week in regards to my schoolwork. I tried very hard and think I did well on all I had due this week (but we'll see what the grades come out to be :D).
My roommate says I gotta go! Tata!
1 comment:
hmm hope you wil enjoy your trip to poland and my prayers are with you..
Cheerz!
HAPPY TRAVEL
Karim from Hunza Valley
http://www.hunzaholidaysplus.com
Post a Comment